Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Health check up turns into unhealthy check up ?


Yesterday I had to do my second health check up since arriving in India on the 12th jan. First time I spent about 5 + 2 hours for all the tests. Yesterday was another 3 hours with some other tests. Between the tests I have shrunk 7.5 centimeters in length and then I grew 6 back ! I gained 22 kilos in 4 weeks and now I have lost 23 kilos. I have metal scrap in my head. I have had people( meaning other drivers and patients just coming in ) watching me naked while they where doing an ultra sound of my heart and while a nurse was taking my blood some indian man just grabbed me and said " That´s my seat "and tried to pull me out of the seat while I still had the needle in my arm. They wanted me to flash ( meaning my front naked ) in front of the X-ray machine and a bunch of indian men. I thought of myself as a quite healthy person before but the strain of going through some of the things here in India is really taking out it´s toll. 

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Pcr test rapid

    ReplyDelete