Wednesday, June 12, 2013

3 Magasin my favourite store

  3 Magasin is a big store with  wonderful clothes, necessary accessories ( in my world that is ),  amazing and glittery jewellery and lots of fun interior design products. I always find things that I really need !!! and I always leave with a smile on my face. Henrietta ( the owner ) and Rebecka ( the wonderful younger girl that works there ) are just the best.

they have a little cafe' also and what a wonderful place to sit and look at the view


and what a view it is !





the store is actually three barns - lots of things to explore



You can find lots of design in light concrete...I have found THE sink , all in light concrete, that I want for when I redo our extra house.

you can always find some quirky fun things...


candles that smells like you want to eat them, sandals made for a marathon, baskets-bags for a day at the beach, buddhas for every taste, gifts for the graduate etc etc


Need to find something for a birthday, for graduation this friday, want to surprise your wife ( that's a very good idea actually ) I promise you that you will find something nice. ( and that your partner will be happy when you return home )


Rebecka in action behind the counter....



jewellery for everyone...

You have got to pay 3 Magasin a visit...adress ?
Källesjögård 271 54 YSTAD










No comments:

Post a Comment