Sunday, October 13, 2013

A workout, french toast and I GoPro

After a pretty long workout in the pool I was so ready for some french toast


and coffee...do I have to tell you that it was yummy....
it was a first in India actually....don't think it was  the last time though....
yummy yummy
then I opened my gift that I got from my wonderful family on my birthday this summer


well, I had opened it but not really opened it.. I charged the batteries and put in the microSD card and tried to get it out of the waterproof seal ......read the instructions ....why do I always read the instruction booklet after I have tried ? Am I the only one that does that ?...


everything is working just fine....I just took 30 pictures of the ceiling in a second....guess I need to get back to that instruction booklet ! 


I've tried the wrist housing bracelet....pretending I was under water.....felt good...I just need to work on those buttons some more because I haven't got a clue what I'm doing here....
now I'm going to try it for real....in the pool ....I wonder if I will see some big fish ?





No comments:

Post a Comment