Wednesday, October 23, 2013

An afternoon just relaxing...or...

it feels like I'm doing nothing here in paradise....


I'm just floating around taking in the scenery and memorising the amazing colours
some are having fun flying kites.......strong winds though....


I needed to get out of the water ( slight chance of me dissolving ) so I took a little short walk....and found this guy...
they are all over and I think they are so cool....


then I almost stepped on this little one who froze and didn't move ....


closer to the water again I found this crab trying to get back to the artificial reef....



head up again and.....this is so wow......



words can't describe the feeling....how will I survive without this ocean....and the beach.....
I guess by looking at all the pictures....time to get back into the water, don't you think ?
plenty more to show you from under the surface.....



No comments:

Post a Comment