Sunday, July 27, 2014

a day in charming Copenhagen

yesterday was spent in charming Copenhagen....
I totally love Copenhagen
it's such a charming city 
good food, good shopping, good beer and nice people


of course we had to have lunch in Nyhavn...this is Copenhagen in a nutshell.....
so if you visit this is the place to go and have a beer and some smörrebröd


you have to have an ice cream when in the city....


so pretty and charming....



after hours of walking and shopping we went to Tivoli....an amusement park right in the heart of Copenhagen....


this is actually the reason why we went in....the new ride Vertigo....
Anton and Felicia just had to go on that one....


I decided to stay right here....it sure felt safer at least 


they so enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching them....I know I know, I am old.....


next one and this one is fun !! loops and twists and high speed....


the young boys marching band walked by....

Copenhagen is so worth a visit....
and we are so lucky that we live an hour away by train, only
oops, that last only  turned out really Indian, didn't it
see you

No comments:

Post a Comment