Friday, July 11, 2014

I saved an old lady from drowning today !




treacherous waves and dangerous currents seems to be something that not everyone is aware off
and now that I think of it I haven't heard any warnings either 
they talk about how warm or cold the water is but never about the currents and the height of the waves
the other day I was with my niece and the underwater currents where really strong
moved us sideways really fast
today the waves where high and the current was strong
double danger
I watched this lady go in and pretty soon I saw her being swept away by the waves
saw that she didn't know how to swim in these conditions
she didn't know that she should swim with the current to get to shore
she was trying to swim against it and where heading for the hard rocks
I'm so happy that I could help her
she wouldn't have made it by herself

to all of you out there 
learn how to swim and
talk about how to swim in conditions like today
if you can't swim you shouldn't go in the water days like this

 be careful out there

No comments:

Post a Comment