Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Guess what kind of workout I did today ?



yes you're right....triathlon....
first time ever
but I did the running first 
and I did go home and changed into my swimsuit before diving in at the platform
and I just rode the bike....
remember I'm an old lady so I need the brakes in between !


I started out with my run in the morning....about 5 kilometers....I do walk once in a while because of my back..especially when it's asphalt on the ground....
then


I changed into my swimsuit and walked to the platform ....
think I did at least 1500 meters....
unbelievable that I can swim that far in swedish waters without a wetsuit !
and today I didn't fly away...no waves at all in the morning....


then I did have some coffee and a long brake
then 20 kilometers on the bike...on my sons bike I might add...
wow, what a day
wonder what it will feel like in the morning ?

hmmm.....better go and get some water....again
see you





No comments:

Post a Comment