Monday, September 1, 2014

Dera Mandi BnB - a wonderful getaway

In the village of Dera Mandi there's a wonderful little BnB tucked away in a 
lush garden with a welcoming swimming pool
let me take you on a little walk...
starting out with 


the mansion....


a walking path surrounds the garden ....


 you can walk in the greenery among


all different kinds of trees and plants and flowers
and it leads you to


the pool patio overlooking both the garden and the rooms


here I am facing the suite...


from the suite you can walk right out into the second garden....


the rooms are surrounded by greenery and I saw flowers


yes, flowers that I haven't seen before


facing the two rooms...that also have a huge patio outside...


everywhere I walked I saw all these lovely flowers


it was such a pleasant visit and I can imagine how relaxed I would feel after a weekend here....

Paula and Howard's BnB is located just outside of Gurgaon in Dera Mandi village.
For more information on overnight stays, afternoon tea, brunch, evening dinners, small parties and delhilicious cakes, Please contact Paula at:

pollys1@gmail.com
or 
have a look at 
airbnb Dera Mandi









No comments:

Post a Comment