Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Elephant bridge..... again...

 today I was back at Elephant bridge in Delhi ....
I was invited to tag along with Kathy and her guests from Canada
and boy where we lucky...


far away we saw him ......


he had been out getting food.....
I guess you know that elephants do eat a lot....
 it was time for a little snack...


and a snack for an elephant is a banana tree...



this is a big foot....


look at those eyelashes....



now I could feel that he was getting a little irritated....
he was of course..


hungry...no wonder....we interrupted his snack before....
so we left but on our way back we did see 4 more elephants out working by the Yamuna river...
but at this time we could not stop...too bad...

I just love the elephants..
amazing creatures
that makes me smile



No comments:

Post a Comment