Monday, May 6, 2013

Hot, Hotter and....oven hot

Today 
May 6th
Tuesday 
May 7th
Wednesday 
May 8th
Thursday 
May 9th
Friday 
May 10th
SunnyMostly SunnySunnySunnySunny
44°C45°C
29°C
46°C
29°C
46°C
31°C
44°C
31°C

Can it get hotter? Yes they tell me it can. I am so glad that it's not humid on top of it. 
The heat normally doesn't bother me, but today I could feel that it was HOT.  After my swimming I usually lay in the sun for a short while but today I got out and into the shade. 
Can you imagine skipping rope and playing basketball or badminton or even running outside in this heat ? 
It's not my imagination. I'm helping out as  PE teacher at school with the 1-6 th graders. I usually perspire very little but today after showing the kids how to skip rope with crossed arms for a minute or so..........I was drenched and it wasn't rain. So we have lots of brakes for water and you can't go on for very long. 

Have you had enough water today ? 
and I don't mean coffee...just plain water
Do you know how much water you should drink every day?





No comments:

Post a Comment