Saturday, May 4, 2013

The gods are against me

 but I do not know which one and I don't know what I have done to deserve this! Since a week back I don't have any phone....the day before yesterday my mail stopped functioning and to top it all, last night my computer crashed and burned !
I mean it literary burned. I was not one happy Susanna I tell you.......I was so upset that I had lost most of my pictures...I thought.....then in the middle of the night I remembered that we share (my husband and I) photo streams.( well, we do share other things also but last night I was totally focused on pictures) Guess what ? I found almost a 1000 pictures !!!!!!! Thank good for Apple....Mac's, iPhones, iPads etc etc. So here I am in front of a new one...and the sun is shining on me again...literary right ?

For all of you out there who don't save important things on another hard drive or disk or whatever
DO SO...


No comments:

Post a Comment