Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm in pink mood




I've done some gift shopping ...and of course I bought my daily mango..tried to get the Indian whisky my husband wanted me to get but I guess I've got to travel to Bangalore to get it. I wouldn't mind going.... just not today. Too bad since he wanted the whisky for his upcoming Men-Whisky-Golf club weekend in Sweden. I still think we should get that Women-Champagne-Husbands Credit card club going ladies. Anyone interested...well... I know at least 2.... Katrin and AnnaKarin !


I'm just going to stay in pink mood all day because tonight we're going out to dinner with our dear friend Ted. I wonder if this is our last dinner together before he goes back to the US ? 
Good food and some good beer...life is just pink




No comments:

Post a Comment