Thursday, August 22, 2013

I wonder where these shoes will take me today ?

handmade good indian shoes....and you can find so many different ones...every part of India makes them differently so if you know your shoes you know from which part of India they come from..


Yesterday I got a question if I miss something from back home ?
The kids and our friends, filmjölk, hard bread, kalles caviar and so on....usually something I want to eat is mentioned...but what I really really miss....are the long walks by the sea in the fresh air, or a simple bike ride to the store.....but most of all the walks. 
Here I barely walk to the car , a short walk to the gym, long walks in the malls ! but that's it......
Life is really different here I tell you.....
today the shoes will carry me to Vasant Vihar in Delhi where I'm meeting some Swedish ladies.....want to know what we are up to ?....check in later....


No comments:

Post a Comment