Monday, August 5, 2013

Today someone was looking out for me...


During my workout today some really bad weather happened to park right above the pool.
It was raining pretty hard the whole time but...
I was almost done when I heard this big loud noise and  realised that it was more than rain...
so I kind of hurried out of the pool .....the thunder and lightning was scary close......
I ended up doing 4500 meters so all good ...
I asked about what they do when the weather is this bad ? ..... here it doesn't matter...you can swim in the thunder and lightning if you want to....
another major difference ! this one can actually be deadly though..
I have seen what can happen when lightning hits a pool.....me and my husband was working as lifeguards at an outdoor pool one summer when the weather turned ugly and we really hurried to get all of the kids out of the pool....then it hit....the lightning hit the pool and almost emptied it of water...
we where just lucky that we had gotten all the people out of the pool instead of picking up electrocuted ones...scary scary....

No comments:

Post a Comment