Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You pay a visit to Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon....

I haven't been to Kunskapsskolan in a long time so why not this rainy day.....
some of you wanted to know what it looks like so here goes......


Welcome !


enter and you feel like you're at any Kunskapsskola, well there's only one Lisa and we're lucky to have her here...the glass you see are the windows to the library which is on top of the reception..
and it looks like this


it's bright and welcoming and the little kid that walked with me said....I love the book nook....great name !
since we now are on the second floor I might as well show you some more


most of the rooms have walls that are rounded out to the corridor...looks a lot warmer and welcoming than straight lines....


creativity on one of the doors to nursery


guess what room this is ?....yes, of course the dance room but here it's called the rhythm and movement room ( I think...sorry)


downstairs again,..... and into the music room...this is still my favourite room !


this hand painted wall of art welcomes the kids every morning...this is their entrance


active kids having fun



everywhere you see the creativity....you have tokeep in mind that this is the only Kunskapsskola with kids that are only 2 and half years old......and up to 6th grade at the moment




Mats has his office...the Academic head of school......


Lisa working at another spot.....I love that it feels like you're in the jungle in this picture....



kids in action....today they got so wet though....

Hope you enjoyed the little tour of Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon, I sure did...all the happy kids that greated me and wondered if I was coming back to have PE with them....one little boy said that he was going to start swimming with me at Manav Rashna next week....cuty pies.....
 I promise I'll be back
( you see I did promise the older kids that I would come back and take pictures of them in action )



















2 comments:


  1. Why Pay Brokerage when you can get a Furnished PG as good as flat! Book your stay at Pioneer Co-Homes Starting @ ₹5,999 Per Month.
    Contact us for more details..
    91 98703 04666
    Pg for Boys in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Pay Brokerage when you can get a Furnished PG as good as flat! Book your stay at Pioneer Co-Homes Starting @ ₹5,999 Per Month.
    Contact us for more details..
    91 98703 04666
    Pg for Boys in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete