Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bollywood came to Humayun's Tomb

last time I visited Humayun's tomb we couldn't get in at once
no-one told us why, but pretty soon we discovered the reason why....
lights, many meters of cables and cameras kind of gave us a hint
Bollywood had come to shoot scenes for a movie
we weren't aloud to get any pictures
but of course I wanted to get some so...
I managed to get two before this guy was up my face waving his arms and saying no, no, no



they where out there for hours "screaming".....demonstrators with signs....


there's so many wonderful trees in the park.....


the roots look like ?
I always see something in them


even though this must have been my 10th visit to the tomb I still find this place a really nice spot 



hmmm...how to ?



love the windows !!


so beautiful....

I do want to know what picture it was they where shooting here that day..
anyone who knows ?

1 comment: