Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Purana quila - Old fort

sitting in my friends couch freezing after being outside in the cold
brrr....cold and windy but still above zero ....
I needed to get warm so I was looking through my pictures and found these
from Purana quila...
I remember how warm and nice it was that day Kathy and I walked around the fort

I also remember that we where a little disappointed after our visit
it looks so much more interesting from outside the walls
but.....
if living in Delhi I guess you need to go and have a look anyhow










looks so nice and warm, doesn't it....



we found a step well also....small and narrow......


couldn't walk down ....closed off but we did see some guys jumping the fence and climbing down anyhow...why follow rules ? rules are made to be broken ! many many Indians have their own rules I'm sad to say....




 most interesting was the mosque so I'll show you in my next post
we're enjoying yet another holiday here but tomorrow
ordinary life is back with normal routines...at least for me




No comments:

Post a Comment