Saturday, July 13, 2013

Exclusive furnitures and decor

Yesterday before the monsoon hit I headed to Marina Home, an exclusive furniture store on Mehrauli Road. ( between  Sultanpur and Chatarpur metro stations )


They have lots of exclusive furnitures and also decor such as pillows, flowers ( not real ), glass ware, lighting and lamps etc. A lot of the things where really not my style but it's always fun to look. Some things are just over the top in regards of  well, I guess everything. Sometimes the more luxurious things are, the more grotesque they are to me ! 
 I did see some lamps that I really liked. And most of their artificial flowers where great. So great that I actually bought two..

one for the guest room ( I'm doing all that I can so that our friends Katrin and Gunnar will be happy staying here )


and also a smaller one for one of our bathrooms.

The staff where great.....I learned that the store is a Dubai based store and this is the first one in India.
I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside but I found one on their website so...



looks like out of a store back home....everything is just bigger.

Is there anyone else out there that enjoys looking at furniture ?


No comments:

Post a Comment