Monday, July 29, 2013

It's better with, how many birds, in the bush than one in the hand, or......

Just trying to be funny....my mother asked about the peacocks yesterday..... lately they have been so difficult to spot because it's so green and lush out in our "bush" below. I do hear them every morning though...the screaming cats are out there !
This morning I was lucky .....


I only saw the small male .....


the other day when I was walking to the pool , with my eyes on the phone, I all of a sudden looked up and guess what, a BIG peacock scared the living daylights out of me....he was walking towards me in this really narrow alley....when you come up as close as I did I can tell you that they are quite big....I fumbled with my phone trying to get a close up but....of course he was more scared of me than I of him so he flew up on a roof of one of the houses .....I do hope I meet him one day because now I'm prepared....I always look where I'm going in that alley...


I did see some of the deers with the socks today also but they hid below the trees....don't want their pictures taken....



No comments:

Post a Comment