Monday, July 8, 2013

Home away from home

I'm still working on making a home away from home .....What is it that makes a home a home that feels like a home ? Photos, pictures, pillows or? 
I guess we are all different in that regard and what I think is important you may not.... 
I love to look at interior design and dream about what I can do...so I'm actually happy that I still have one more room to decorate. I know some things I want to get...but until then you will have to go with a room I haven't showed you before ( I think ? )




bangles must be the most important jewelry here in India...



My make up table is a little different from my old one in sweden....but same purpose...if anyone wonders....???  the perfume is Guerlain La petite robe noir....smells wonderful.

No matter how much stuff I surround me with it's still my family and friends that I miss....if I could only " beem " them over once in a while....








No comments:

Post a Comment