Thursday, July 4, 2013

Girls swim coach at Manav Rachna International school


Yes, school is up and running again after summer vacation. So I'm back at the pool at Manav Rachna International school at sector 46 here in Gurgaon where I coach the girls. 


So after todays workout I went to see what kind of equipment I could find in the sport stores here .



I did find some of the things I wanted meaning some things for the none swimmers and some for the advanced ones. 
Now all I have to do is negotiate with the principal so that we can get gear for everyone.
I can't wait to see what the girls are going to say about diving through the hula-hoop on saturday ! 
So how many of you out there go swimming regularly ? I hope you know that it's  really good exercise for the whole body......all your muscles gets to work !







No comments:

Post a Comment