Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hungry and in a hurry ?



So what do you think you can make out of this ?( I forgot to put the olive oil in the picture and some salt of course.)
Last night I made this easy, fast and as it turned out yummy dinner for us...my husband said that he loved it. Maybe he said it because I made it...I don't know ...I guess you'll have to try it yourself and see..
Here goes:

Ground up the day old bread together with the sun dried tomatoes and some garlic cloves in a food processor. ( Not to much though cause you want it to be crumbs so do a little at a time )
The bread crumbs then go into a hot pan with olive oil. Stir in it the whole time until the crumbs are a little bit crunchy.
Put the cooked pasta in the mix and stir. Put on plates and divide a mozzarella and put on top. Sprinkle some olive oil and garnish with basil. If you want to , since it's pasta, shred some parmesan on top of it all. 


yummy.....
Let me know what you think ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment