Saturday, September 14, 2013

A week filled with fun in three different pools.



yes it has been a week filled with coaching at three pools at three different locations. I started the week by going to Faridabad and Manavrashna Int. School in sector 14 where their brand new pool opened up and I showed the kids some swimming and then I coached some swimmers while CNN where getting it all on tape. That was a surprise.....I wonder how that will turn out ? I don't know when or how it will be showed but I will find out ! From Faridabad I then went directly to Delhi......the roads in between are so bad that I was actually wishing I was on a camel instead.
I guess I haven't told you that after my visit to AES ( american embassy school ) in Delhi I joined their coaching staff . So three afternoons a week I get to be a TIGER. ( rooooaaaarr !! )


In the mornings ( tuesday -saturday ) I still go to Manavrashna Int. school, sector 46 here in Gurgaon. 
So at the moment I'm coaching all levels off swimming....from beginners to some really good ones.....from learning how to swim, to really good competitive swimmers....I have everything in between. 
My own swimming ?
 I try and squeeze in some practise here and there in the different pools.


(the credit for the  duck picture goes to someone on the web .....got it from a friend of mine.)




No comments:

Post a Comment