Thursday, September 5, 2013

Teacher's Day at Kunskapsskolan.

At lunch today I joined the team at Kunskapsskolan to celebrate Teacher's Day.




Sad to say it was also our English guests last day at school...but what a better way to finish it off than to get a teacher's day ! (they are going to bring this back to England and start a new tradition)


All the teacher's got flowers and candy and drawings etc from their students.....our guests also got a lot of hugs and kisses and flowers but also shed some tears....it warms my heart that they've had such a wonderful time here......and that they want to come back.....thanks to all the families that hosted our guests !
We all had a nice lunch at school and everybody got a gift....ours was



and then we all went to the cinema.......?????


my first 2 1/2 hour movie in Hindi....no subtitles ! but I did get popcorn and a pepsi.....and a brake after about an hour and 15 minutes !
It was fun though ( just a tiny winy too long )...we understood even though we didn't understand.....
and I loved the music in it....the loud drums and the rhythm gets to you ! 
I'v had such a nice afternoon, and the best part is that our day isn't over yet, because.....

Well I guess you'll have to check in later , or maybe I should say tomorrow because it will be late tonight........ I promise you some colourful pictures ? 
Mother you are going to love this one !






No comments:

Post a Comment