Friday, September 6, 2013

Favourite Indian design, Rivaayat by Meera Rohit

I have found a new favourite store here in Gurgaon and also a favourite Indian designer


so when we went to dinner last night I felt beautiful in my new outfit....It's not often I say that about myself actually....
By the way....thank you so much Sunitha...the cuisine from Kerala is the best...meaning the food was delhilicious.....such a nice ending to our guests stay here in India...





I so love all the colours...
When I was at the store the other day I had the pleasure to meet Meera herself ......it was so nice and interesting to talk to her and of course I told her that I would tell all my friends about it....even though the store is not big it has a lot to offer.....from clothes to interior design to jewellry etc. 
It makes me happy just to walk into the store...my problem is that it's right next to where I go grocery shopping so....I tend to stick my head in for a peak very often
If you haven't been to south point mall and Rivaayat....get some girlfriends together and go.....I can always join you !

I really want to show you some close ups of my outfit....





I so love this about India....where else can you find design and fabric and colours like this.






1 comment:

  1. Nice .I too bought nice jewellery from her store. Do you have any contact details? I went looking for their store and it was closed

    ReplyDelete