Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Moving in India

At the moment everything is about our move


we are not flying south though.....

if you think it's a hazzle in Sweden.....imagine what it's like in a country where you don't speak the language...
just finding and  talking to "moving" companies and getting the best deal and not being ripped off.....I'm sure glad that we are getting help with this.....thank you so much Monti !

We are also keeping an eye on how things are coming along at the new place.....looking good....
painters where there painting yesterday and today I guess they are putting in the " kitchen " like fridge and washing machine and all that....so by saturday..... hopefully......

at this place it kind of looks like this at the moment



bags and boxes all over....since I've been a good shopper ! we do have some good bags and right now they come in handy I tell you.....but before putting anything else into bags....


I'm off to AES ( American Embassy school ) where we are doing backstroke drills  today. 
( I do wish I had a bird so that I could fly into Delhi and not have to worry about the traffic )
See ya later...or maybe not...



2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your move Susanna! Eyes on the prize:-) Have a wonderful evening:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best! Please reach out if you need any local help. (I live in Delhi and work in Gurgaon.)
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete