Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas in a cake ?

Today I made this orange polenta cake with cloves and all of a sudden my kitchen smelled like Christmas..


a little different cake since it has polenta and lots of grounded cloves in it….I saw it being made in one of the best TV series ever….the spice trip….it was only 6 or 7 episodes but it was so interesting….anyhow, in this episode they go to Zanzibar and tell us everything there is to know about cloves….how it grows and how it's picked…how to use it in cooking and baking..if you get a chance to see it do so…that is if you like spices…
anyhow, the cake was yummy with some whipped cream…so fresh…
Interested in the recipe ? then send me a comment and I will give it to you


Christmas in a cake….


2 comments:

  1. Hej sanna. Tack för intressant och rolig blogg. God jul. Lisbet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Lisbet.jättekul att du gillar att kika på min blogg !
      God jul du med !

      Delete