Saturday, November 30, 2013

Deutscher Weihnachtsmarkt….German Christmas Market….in Delhi !

Today we've been to the


in Delhi…..

We did our best to get into the christmas feeling…even though it was around 30 degrees ..
and I must say they did their best to help us out…... with christmas songs and santa claus around…not to forget the gluhweine, beer and german food …...





christmas decor made in papier machee' so beautifully done….I just had to get some…but I will not show you until later…..


I now know what I want for christmas….Mr M doesn't have to look anymore…I made it so easy for him…didn't I ?
After the german christmas market we went to the french christmas market ! Yes I know, it can't get any more christmissy than this…



Red moon Bakery made it even more christmissy..yes, I got something here also ! just had to….
Now I'm kind of in the mood for  the first sunday of advent….which is tomorrow !
Can you believe it ?












No comments:

Post a Comment