Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Friends, Food and Fun

It has been some intense but oh so fun days….sitting here feeling a little sad ….
looking at all our funfilled days…..all we have seen…all the food we have tasted(all those drinks and wine and beer)….all those laughs….
and not to forget Dagens Dummerjöns according to Katrin….I'm not sure who the winner is ?

Personally I loved our evening at Bukhara…well except for the 2 and half hour drive to get there….
we should have had the champagne in the car instead !







the lamb was the best I have ever tasted actually…yummy….


Our friends really love spicy food so we've had lots of Indian food but it wasn't until we got to Kingdom of Dreams and had food from Punjab that Mr Gunnar tasted something he thought was spicy ! I said "finally" at that point….but again we had an evening with good food and a ton of laughs….



at Diwali we cooked together , Katrin made the most wonderful sauce and fell in love with the oranges,


I made oven roasted vegetables and grilled a duck …..I must admit it wasn't the biggest duck I've seen….


Mr M got to feel like the hunter when he got to cut all the meat !?…Mr Gunnar served us drinks,beer and wine ….again it was an evening filled with joy….
I'm going to miss you so much ….


until next time...












No comments:

Post a Comment