Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas flowers turned into Christmas chillies.

I was out to get some white christmas flowers for our balcony…but when I got to the nursery
I saw these chilli plants and decided to go for chilli instead !!??…and since I can actually use them when I cook….so I guess we'll be chilling this Christmas…hahahaha…I know…I'm so funny…


who can resist this purple variety..I was warned though…really hot-spicy mam !
ok..guess I need construction gloves when cutting up these ones…


then I got whitish-red ones and she said "a little less hot but hot"…guess I only need cleaning gloves for cutting up these ones..and finally


these are just normal ones, so I guess I can stick to my old ways?..just a plastic bag on my hands?….if normal in India it often means hot-spicy in Sweden….I'll let you know on a scale how hot the different ones where..maybe like the jalapeño scale?….hmmm I wonder for how long the hot stuff sticks to your fingers….you see I wear contact lenses ! or maybe there's a remedy to get that hot stoff off your fingers…does anyone know?
I'd prefer if I'll get some advise from someone who has actually used the really hot purple chilli and if anyone can tell me the name of it. ( I think it is the purple tiger chilli )



No comments:

Post a Comment