Monday, January 13, 2014

Indian camel army

I saw and learned something new the other day....I had no clue that India still had a camel army....
I knew that they used camels like way back....in old times.....
so when my driver said"look mam lots of camels" I was so surprised that I almost didn't know how to use my camera any more...


 so many.....



I sure wonder what they use them for today ?
guess I need to ask someone in the army....

hope you have a good monday, dear reader, better than mine...you see I'm feeling a little low....my son and his girlfriend have gone back home after three wonderful weeks....
so now it's just Mr M and me....actually it's just me because Mr M is working and I'm sitting here trying to find some inspiration.....which is hard when you're heart is somewhere else....
guess I better find some old routines again...first I will try and get some music into my Iphone though..so until next time...make the best of this monday and hug your loved ones.



2 comments:

  1. Aah, blev alldeles olycklig när jag läste, efter jag skrattat gott åt den moderna militärprocessionen. Tror Adam hämtade upp A o F, men inte säker. Kram!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det blir sååå tomt....tar några dagar att vänja sig vid tystnaden..de blev hämtade....kanonsnällt då inga bussar gick då....jag undrar fortfarande vad man gör med kamelerna !

      Delete