Tuesday, January 7, 2014

life could be worse....

It's not that I want to rub it in ...but....life could be worse I tell you....our day started out at the beach and then it's been filled with the hard work of getting in and out of the pool...and the ocean...the arabic sea for those of you who don't know your geography....


guess who ?


we had company the whole way...the birds where walking in front of us the whole time ....getting small crabs...


yes ....it was really smoggy,foggy this morning....but then it just got better and better...


took a short photo walk....need to get to know my new friend better....my camera that is....


I, we think it's an osprey....


from pretty far away but the fishermen are working with their nets...


the garden,grounds here at Park Hyatt have lots of pretty flowers...


caught the little guy with his catch of the day !


now I'm switching to my Go Pro camera since it's mostly about water....
it's hard to work to just lay down and relax...my view today...


and here comes the standard vacation pics....first I'm in the pool and then....


I'm in the ocean...busy busy....


yes everybody was really busy enjoying the warm water...around 28 degrees celsius....in the water...it was actually warmer in the ocean than in the pool....


see the difference in the colour of the sky....can't miss it actually...that's the difference in taking pictures against the sun or away from the sun....
all we have to do know is to end the day where we started it...a drink at sunset at the beach bar and then a good dinner at the seafood restaurant.....
life could be worse ! don't you agree ?










No comments:

Post a Comment