Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Villages around Ranthambore National park…Sawai Madhopur district.

While entering or leaving the national park we drove through many villages…
we where told that many villages where actually moved when "building" the national park…so I thought I'd show you some shots of what it looks like ….remember that we are in Rajasthan, the largest state in India…
these are taken in the morning at around 10 while laving the safari tour..



this young girl was at the water well getting water…then carrying it back on her head…I seem to have a fondness of taking pictures of people...


so colourful….pink house and a


blue one…


it's important to embellish everything…


on the way to….it occurred to me that we only saw women on the roads….


sometimes it felt like we had travelled back in time…


happy smiling faces along the sandy road….


can't help but love the colourfulness….



all of a sudden I saw this behind walking into the greenery…all over Rajasthan you find lots of camels..
I could hear the bells from them ...


I will show you some more pics of these cool animals in my next post….yes, I know I have many pictures from this wonderful little trip…so if you're up for more Rajasthan pics be sure to check my next post….hope you had a nice New Years Eve and that the new year will be a good one for all of you….I started mine by getting sick…I have the worst cold ever but after a days sleep I already feel better.







No comments:

Post a Comment