Sunday, March 30, 2014

I took a friend to the arts and crafts museum yesterday

and it was so much fun....
I really recommend this small museum
even though I have been here many times i still enjoy it....
I see new things every time...or look at the things with different eyes...
like these beautiful "windows"....




so love these teracotta guys


a close up of one of the many beautiful doors..



my friend Kathy from Canada...


always a couple of vendors from different parts of India selling their things in the courtyard of the museum...


artist in action...both Kathy and I really liked the painting in the left corner...too bad it wasn't finished


Kathy is a good bargainer....she bought a wonderful elephant painting...


I did like this one....


the museum is a popular spot for upcoming artists....every time I have been here I find them sitting around drawing or painting ....


the courtyard in the museum village...


the wall paintings are many ....to bad that the maintenance isn't top notch ....some things are in really bad shape and needs some care....but I did see some restoring going on....
when we where leaving we saw this little temple on the go...



I don't know what this represents....but they sure did look colourful ....don't you agree?
enjoy your sunday.....I sure will 
maybe I'll even do two posts today ?






No comments:

Post a Comment