Thursday, March 27, 2014

Picknick with my drivers family in Sultanpur National park

Today I treated my driver and his family on a picknick to Sultanpur National Park.....
 the kids still have a break from school so this was perfect...
it was a first time for both his wife and his kids so they where all excited.....
when we got there this morning the weather was not on our side...it was raining and very foggy but after half of the tour and after some food the weather was all of a sudden on our side again so we could explore the other half of the park...



my drivers wonderful daughter and son


a black necked stork...first time I saw this one....


guess I need to look this one up...


this guy just looked so funny...I couldn't see what it was at first....it was standing really still and just looking at us...


he has a lovely wife,  Santoos


do you see what it is ? yes, it's moving...


bees.....



it's good for the soul to reflect once in a while...


a lovely little ?


he had lots of energy in his little legs....


we found a flap shelled turtle ! total surprise....didn't know that we could actually find turtles....this one we found a long way from the water so we had to rescue it....


so we carried it closer to the water and..


 my driver got to be the hero, but in his kids eyes he wasn't...they wanted to keep it !


off into freedom again..


looked like tire tracks...



this bee eater was so cool ....to bad it was so far away....well well....next time...


felt good to do something good for someone who's doing such a good job for us.....
it was so much fun to see the kids run around and ask about all the animals and the birds...
they got to see nilgais, fishes, bulls and cows, squirrels and kind of different birds and butterflies....
in the car back home I saw some tired eyes in the backseat....
even I could feel that we had been out for more than three hours....but I felt good and relaxed...
we finished the the little trip with me getting warm hugs from the kids and that also felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment