Monday, March 10, 2014

Lodi garden is starting to bloom

we had a delhiliciuos lunch at Lodi restaurant after our visit to the Tibetan colony...
sat outdoors in the greenery...you hear all kinds of birds...and sometimes you can spot theme in all that greenery..like this parrot



I think he was camera shy...
we had a short walk in the garden also...the flowers sure made me smile....hope it will brighten up your day to...


cineraria


ice plant


love this minion garbage bin...too bad people aren't using them...the bins that is....if you don't know what a minion is you have got to watch the "Despicable me" movies....


salvia


demorphoteca


sweet william


if you look closely you can see how much pollen this bee has collected from the flowers..


single dahlia


playful as always...



ice plant again...
aren't they beautiful ? love the colours of these ones....since I don't know any flowers(almost) maybe there's anyone of you out there who would like to teach me some of the names ?
have a great monday

thank you Sunitha for giving me all the names of the flowers !



No comments:

Post a Comment