Friday, December 26, 2014

I was dreaming of a white Christmas

and yesterday my dream came true....
we got a little snow !
and today turned into a beautiful winters day with sun, snow and minus 7 degrees celsius
it doesn't get any better than this.....
well, if I can wish for something more ... 
I  do want some more snow so that I can go skiing...cross country skiing...


my niece made a snowman....he's so cute


yes, it is really snow....


we went for a walk along the golf course and it was just so beautiful


I sure hope you agree


our part of the world isn't too bad


an hour later my fingers where freezing cold ....
it's difficult to take pictures with big gloves on...
but I had my picture of the day,
Mr M in the sun and the snow
picture perfect

Happy holiday
 god fortsättning 




No comments:

Post a Comment