Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Some of my flowers

after sunshine comes rain...and today it's raining...
my garden is happy..it is so needed....
our lawn is kind of yellow so let it rain....
I thought I'd show you some of my flowers that are in bloom at the moment..
first the beautiful clematis....


it's a Jackmanis clematis....


incredibly big flowers and really intense colour...
in front of the "garage" we have this huge "rambler "rose...growing on the wall


and it has so many buds and some flowers....deep red and so beautiful....


against the white wall these roses really stand out...
in the backyard we have this old rose that gets really big every year...don't know the name of it though...maybe someone does ??
so many flowers...


this one I took yesterday when the sky was so blue..


today in the rain the sky was more white but the buds has started to bloom...
I just remembered that I haven't shown you my latest additions to my green house...
so here goes


had some friends over for dinner and they brought this
bell peppers plant and an


egg plant..look at that colour on the fruits....
it's so nice to see everything grow
the tomatoes has grown a lot ...so far I haven't killed them off...
can't wait until I can eat those first tomatoes..
until then the greenery needs water and love
yesterday I even bought I new ewer (?)


cutest one ever....don't you agree ?
a little indian elephant now has a place in my green house










No comments:

Post a Comment