Thursday, March 7, 2013

Guess what I have been up to


Everyone who knows me knows that I need to work out. So yes I have been to the gym and did some weights and also some cardio on the cross trainer. Someone asked about my swimming and the thing is that we are in the north of India so they don´t have their pools up and running all year around. Right now they are starting them up. So I´m swimming  at one of the hotels at the moment. I think it´s about a 25 meter pool. The other day I did a whole 2500 meters......in 21.4 degrees cold water. I was freezing my little touchy off. I think I was in the shower for at least 20 minutes and then the staff came and asked if I was alright and I ended up in the SAUNA. Imagine that when it´s 30 degrees outside ! and then I went out and laid in the sun for half an hour. After that I was OK even though a little red in the skin.
I sure hope the water is better tomorrow ..........By the way I might be a swim coach at one of the schools here ! 

I´m off to the shower and then I´m going to hit the couch.  Wonder what tomorrow will bring ?

No comments:

Post a Comment