Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Day

Today when I arrived at Kunskapsskolan I saw all these flowers and they made me so happy !



Of course I didn´t have my camera with me but .....I did have my iPhone. Isn´t it amazing that you can take pictures like this with your phone. I was so inspired by the colors and it made me a little crazy so I went home and took out all things coral. ( It´s the best color I know ) I digged deep in my closet and ran around the apartment to find things. (ran ?....it´s not that big of a place )
The coral colored cake I did buy...just because it had the right color! I know, that´s just me. It´s from Chokola at Galleria Market. They make delicious cakes and brownies. I only bought one ! so I promise that I will split it with Mats tonight. Hmmm


( a cotton sari from Fab India, top with blingbling from Promod, dress from last summer from HM, necklace from Bangkok, glass from RCR, bath sponge from Body Shop,body mist from Make Up Store,  shopping bag from Anokhi,cake from Chokola )

Tonight is actually here at the moment. The power has been going on and off since this morning (this is the worst it´s been since I arrived ) so I haven´t been able to publish all day long!
By the way if you see anything in the pictures that you like please let me know. I will try and tell whats in some of them, like scarves, jewelry, fabric and so on. I will be back in Sweden soon......

Yesterday I told you about some of the first things I bought for our place.Remember?
The chairs and the big mirror.





I´m so pleased and they love it here at our place. Must be because they are with such nice people, don´t you think ?

I better get this published right away because it´s driving me nuts to start over again and again... I´ll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment