Friday, March 8, 2013

With a swedish song

My husband woke up this morning singing this song by a swedish girl from our neighborhood. So the first thing he did was to turn on the iPad with Anna Hertzman singing " Va Fan" and then "Finns Det Nån Annan Nu" . That was a nice way to wake up. She does her own songs and she sings in the dialect from our part of Sweden and she does it really well.



Then when I was walking around in the backyard  I saw these really yellow flowers against the blue background. For me that was Sweden. Our nations colors and Anna´s songs. Good start to the day!

Even though I told you that I was sick of shopping I had to go today. Grocery shopping, that is. We still have to eat. Today I also remembered my camera .....so I took some shots of how you can get around town over here.

So you can go by Bike Rickshaw
or


by Auto Rickshaws. You can see as many as up to 18 !!! people riding this thing. I promise that I´ll get a shot of that someday. I saw a mover transport.....


and right behind him came this guy..


There are other means of transport also. I´ll show you another day.

I will be back later on with the colors of India since I talked about the Swedish colors before. Do you know what they are ?




No comments:

Post a Comment