Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday night started out with a drink.

What better way than to start off the evening with a tropical drink when it´s nice and warm outside.I did a Malibu drink. My own version.


I told you I was going to cook tonight. I did prawns and fish in coriander 
and vegetable sauce!
Yummie.


It was really easy and quite quick actually. It´s amazing how fast you get used to eating spicy food.Best thing about cooking yourself is that you can use as much as you want of all this spicy stuff. Tonight it turned out just perfect. If anyone is interested in recipes please let me know and I will post it. Ok ?



Oooops, I forgot to put the coriander decoration on top of it !

My driver  Pawan and I went looking for these flowers today and actually found some even though  it´s to early in the season. In a month or so they will be all over. They are so beautiful and they smell wonderful . Very decorative also.


I´m off .......see you later.









1 comment:

  1. När kommer receptboken med alla matbilder ?
    Vi väntar med spänning./Ystad

    ReplyDelete