Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Rajasthan caravan

after meeting all the different sizes of traffic controllers I all of a sudden found myself right in the middle of the rest of the family....right in the caravan..(for those of you who don't follow my blog you need to check my last two posts to know what I'm talking about).... they where moving so fast...







it's amazing to see the whole caravan with everything you can think of on the backs of the small donkeys...beds,firewood, lambs,kids,dogs,food,water etc....


kind of smart to turn the beds upside down and tie a piece of fabric as roof as cover for the hot sun...don't you think       


yes I did talk to the older lady....she came up to me so fast that I didn't know if she was upset or if she was happy...


didn't understand one bit but she was happy and wanted me to tag along..because they couldn't slow down..she told me and showed me that they needed to walk and keep up with the rest of the animals....





see the silver around her ankles !


happy gals...lovely colours...


they had so many small ones tucked in safely...or unsafely...


poor thing....looks like it's terrified to fall out....


and off they went...the nomads from Rajasthan....
me I headed back home again...but with many stops along the way...
have a lazy sunday !





No comments:

Post a Comment