Saturday, April 12, 2014

some smaller traffic controllers and Rajasthan men....

as promised ....
 the story about the traffic controllers goes on....just smaller ones this time....compared to the last post that is....after meeting the guys out on the road I saw some other men from far away so I walked towards them and waited ....


found a new friend..he was also just waiting...maybe not for the same reason as I did...but he just sat there and looked at me and I looked at him...he did have a cute face......when the animals got closer he looked at me as to say "I'm out of here"..bye and slowly walked away...


a herd of cute lambs...well,also some big ones but still....with their keepers.....


this guy started smiling from far away when he saw me....he was one happy guy !


I smiled when I saw these and thought of "Bä Bä vita lamm..."



it was two really happy guys actually....they talked and asked and.....I had no clue what they where saying and they had absolutely no clue what I was saying except from the gestures....they where really curious about the camera ....


tattoos again...so want to know what they mean...tribal or....


just look at that guy...he makes you happy doesn't he ?


crossing the roads takes a while.....mini traffic controllers....


a little up ahead we drove by the big controllers again and I had to get out and stand among them...




finally they got to rest...and eat and have some water......
beautiful..... with the wall of flowers and the animals...could be anywhere in the world...


happy herder and happy animals and a lovely view....

have a lovely saturday....I'm off to the pool for a little workout....
then we'll see what happens today....my mother is visiting so we're doing something fun !



No comments:

Post a Comment