Saturday, May 3, 2014

A small tobacco field

I'm not into smoking but I haven't seen a tobacco field here before so when I saw this the other day I just had to get out and have a look !


tobacco and onion....


the family saw me and my driver walking into their field so of course they came out and talked to us..well, not all of them talked...
told us that this is for the own use..."all you need is tobacco, onions and mint"....and guess what ? that's actually all I saw on the small plot....


the girls was so cute...the man just kind of stood there and looked at us...


the calf so wanted to go to the water so it pulled the girl over there


not a word......


an old wagon...


ready to make a hut for the animal food....I'll show you in my next post....
until then
enjoy your saturday !














No comments:

Post a Comment