Thursday, May 22, 2014

An earthquake, Delhi belly and some colour...that's quite the mix

Last night when I was working on a post an earthquake hit....not a big one but since we live on the 20th floor we did feel it.....for a loooooooong time....pictures fell down and one of the lamps was swinging forever...
after that I don't know when we got the power back...
I was in bed feeling pretty bad....what a night it turned out to be...
nothing I want to relive again...so now I'm laying here with an aching body...most of all my tummy...
I'm just hoping that I'll be better by tonight.....
you see, I'm spending some hours on a plane !
to cheer myself and you up I'm posting some colourful pictures...




aren't they beautiful...they where smiley smiley when we took their pictures...these ladies are day workers working in a squash field.....they earn 200 rupees per day ( at least 10 hours ) and that's
22 kronor ca !
 their smiles makes me happy....

keep your fingers crossed that I will be able to board that plane tonight
I'll get back to you from another country....hopefully soon....



1 comment:

  1. Trevlig resa. Här är sol och varmt och naturen står i blom.

    ReplyDelete