Monday, May 12, 2014

Can you guess the animal ?






it's a camel....I just found that snout adorable....

I met this young man and his camel on the road to Faridabad the other day....


just had to get out and get some pictures....camels are so fascinating....
the way they move and look at you...huge eyes....I couldn't talk to him though because  my driver had to stay in the car since we jet stopped roadside....


and she looked at me like all other animals around here...
" hey, you're not from around here pale face"


they seemed to have a special bond....it was just the way they where looking at each other...

hope the weeks starts out good for you all...I'm off to another little adventure...and of course I will show you pictures....if they turn out any good that is...
see ya'





No comments:

Post a Comment