Friday, May 30, 2014

Our beautiful coastline

today has been yet another beautiful summers day....
not as windy as the last two....but still windy...
on my way home from grocery shopping in the "big" city Ystad I just had to stop....


way out there at the tip of the coast you can see our harbour in Abbekås....it's a couple of kilometers away...


we have old military forts along the coast...


the sand is all white and so soft....best feeling ever..to walk barefoot in the sand....and to dip your toes in the water....I only dipped one toe ! the water was so cold.....


usually there's sheep out here but I guess they haven't been let out yet....


with the ocean in my back the view is as beautiful.....


typical houses for this part of sweden....


didn't want to leave....this is my spot....
barefoot at the beach









No comments:

Post a Comment