Sunday, May 25, 2014

Home Sweet Home

I can't tell you how good it is to be back home again....
after a couple of hours on swedish soil our youngest son and girlfriend joined us with my mother 
so we started off the vacation by walking  to our pub/restaurant...
it's not a really long walk...but yesterday it took longer because I stopped
every other step to look at and inhale the breathtaking view 


our home from a distance...


the swedish birch and the lovely lilac in flower in the sunset...it can't get better....can it ?


yes, it can...a walk by the ocean...with family...just wish everyone was here.....


"our" restaurant....Abbekås Hamnkrog...I reserved a table two weeks ago ! 


they make the best giant shrimp sandwich....oh, so good !
after a beer and that sandwich I was so ready to go to bed...I slept for 12 hours....my good, did I need that sleep or what.....


this morning we went for a morning walk...weather was a little cooler....but who cares !


the ocean was so calm....


my favourite flower...the tulip.....


but this flower symbolise Sweden....the oxeye daisy....
now I'm sitting here in the couch after a day filled with work in the garden and a yummy barbecue dinner ....
my son has helped me with an overfilled hard drive
my husband is snoring in his chair
kids are laughing at a turkey movie
life is pretty good
I'm home



4 comments: