Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rajasthani caravan on the move along Faridabad road

today on Faridabad road on my way out to a village I met a Rajasthani caravan 
you know me by now so out of the car I jumped,
in the middle of heavy heavy traffic I tried to get some pictures while my driver nervously told me to " be careful mam"


I tried to see if it was the same families that I have met before but I was far away on the other side of the road, it was against the sun and they where on the move so hmhmhm..I honestly don't know








here comes some more family members...
so many " small traffic controllers" holding up the traffic


it still amazes me how they can move among this heavy traffic....


all of a sudden we saw the rest of the family on a field packing up their home
so out into the field I walked
they where getting the donkeys ready with beds, kids and baby goats...


she told me they where from Jaipur in Rajasthan



all smiles...


another family member packing up


one of the youngest members


the men in the family where having a rest in the shade under the tree while taking care of the goats


a beautiful day in the Indian country side
36 degrees, blue skies and wonderful encounters







No comments:

Post a Comment